So I decided to get myself gaming earbuds, and before I actually order anything, I decided to do my research and find the best gaming earbuds in the market that fits right to me. I decided while I’m doing my research, I will document everything and write everything down, and in case someone goes through the same and is looking for great pair of gaming earbuds, he will hopefully stumble upon my blog.
Wearing headphones with tight earcups while gaming for hours can get a little uncomfortable. You don’t want your ears to complain, do you? So what can you do? That’s right. You should get a pair of earbuds. Get earbuds with a sleek design with enhanced audio. It also benefits you while you are on your mobile, and it’s also great to listen to Spotify. Earbuds offer some flexibility that your headset just can’t compete with. Let’s get to it.
Best 12 Gaming Earbuds in the Market of 2019:
So I created a list of the best earbuds for gaming. Go check them all out. Take a look at them all before you decide. Take a look at their features & details and see if you can find yourself a perfect pair.
1. Razer Hammerhead In-Ear Bluetooth Headset
Razer is the top brand when it comes to gaming. You name it – laptops, keyboards, gaming smartphones, etc. It’s not any different when it comes to the best gaming earbuds. These earbuds have multiple ear tip sizes for optimal comfort. Razer is really taken care of your ears. Quick action in-line controls. The charging time is ~2-hours. They come wireless and also with aux.
Razer earbuds features:
- Battery life up to 8-hours. Bluetooth wireless range up to 10m/30ft
- 10mm dynamic driver to provide the sound signature that you love – deep bass in electronic tracks
- Bluetooth 4.1 for better sound quality
- Multiple ear tip sizes, so you can comfortably block outside noise
- In-line remote, so you can better control your music, calls, gaming, etc.
- Sweat-resistant for extra durability
Overall, these earbuds from Razer are some of the most versatile out there, working well with almost any device.
These might be the best PC & Mobile gaming earbuds in the market.
2. HyperX Cloud earbuds
Excellent pair of earbuds for gaming with an in-built microphone, perfect to have a chat. HyperX Cloud earbuds have everything you need for gaming. They are really great-looking designed to bring comfort. Enhanced stunning sound quality.
HyperX Cloud Earbuds Features:
- Slim in-line mic for game chat and phone calls
- Powerful bass and clear tones deliver immersive gaming audio
- Comfort – Three sizes of patented silicone ear tips that conform to optimal comfort and fit.
Very affordable gaming earbuds.
3. 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Earphones
Very stylish and luxury-looking earbuds. Excellent price to performance ratio as other more affordable products on this list. Two balanced armatures and a separate dynamic driver create a spacious and transparent feeling of having nothing between you and gaming or music.
1MORE Triple Driver features:
- Perfect Ergonomics – oblique angles that match your ear canals so you can enjoy your music in total comfort
- 9 different sets of ear tips
- In-line controls are conveniently located, allowing you to control volume, select songs, and take calls.
- Extreme durability – enameled copper wrapped around Kevlar fiber greatly increases durability and tensile strength.
- Stainless – fingerprint resistant
From the first look of it, they don’t look that they are made for gaming. It looks like luxury class earbuds, but if we look at all the features and quality of the earbuds, why shouldn’t we also use them for gaming? They are perfect for inbetweeners. You can go outside with these bad boys and you and also go all night playing video games with them.
4. Vogek E-Sports Earbuds
Multipurpose gaming earbuds or The Vogek E-sports earbuds. These awesome earbuds will cost you only $14.99; that’s insane. Ergonomic design, wide compatibility, and attachable microphone that has in-built noise canceling so you can talk with your buddies while you’re gaming.
Vogek E-sports Earbuds Features:
- Attachable, Noise-canceling mic for gaming with friends
- 18-month warranty
- Silicone Earhooks for your comfort
- Stereo Bass with HD sound
- Lightweight – comfort comes first.
https://noisygeeks.com/best-bass-earbuds/5. KLIM Fusion Earbuds
KLIM Fusion earbuds feature a brand new shape-memory foam. The foam remembers its shape once it is inserted in your ear to offer you complete insulation and unrivaled comfort! For people whose ears always get tired from earphones, this is definitely a must-try—excellent audio quality. You won’t hear any crackle or muffled sound. Budget gaming earbuds come in multiple colors.
KLIM Fusion features:
- 5-year warranty – very rare for electronic products
- Memory foam – remembers the shape of your ear to offer you comfort
- Excellent audio quality
- Standardized in-ear extensions – 3 additional pairs of all sizes.
6. SoundPEATS Hi-Res Wired Gaming Earphones
Chosen for their high-resolution audio quality, these wired gaming earbuds by SoundPEATS are simple in design(minimalist approach) and really comfortable for your ears. When not attached to a gaming console, this pair works great with all smartphones and any other devices that support a 3.5mm headphone jack to offer superior stereo sound and bass.
SoundPEATS earphones features:
- Hi-Res audio – great bass prevents the eternal noise which enhances your gaming experience.
- Good compatibility – works with smartphones and any other device with a standard 3.5mm jack.
- Excellent Material – The earplugs and wire-control box are made of hardware, and the earphone cable is made of a braided line, making a concise design.
- In-line controls – with in-line mic and volume buttons, the earphone allows you to make hands-free calls and manage music, volume with ease.
- 6 different exchangeable ear tips
- 1-year warranty
7. VAVA MOOV Wireless Earbuds
The VAVA MOOV earbuds know as the exceptional gaming earbuds on the market with dual drivers, waterproof in-line controls, and multi-platform compatibility (PC, Phones, Gaming Consoles, etc.) They are great for video games, and you’ll be in comfort while you’re in the zone, thanks to the snug gel earpads. Taking comfort to the next level. They also have built-in magnets, so your earphones don’t get tangled.
VAVA MOOV earphones features:
- Ergonomically Angled Eartip Design – Silicone ear tips that reach deeper into the ear for a snug fit. Keeping your ears comfortable
- Stellar Battery Life – Play games, music, have a conversation for 9-hours. (2-hours charging)
- Splashproof Build – Keeps your earbuds functional even when you’re breaking a sweat. Protects also from rain
- Audio Quality with aptX – produces richer, fuller sound quality while providing the convenience of wireless streaming.
- Aluminum Design – Durable
- Built-in Magnets – Lock the earphones around your neck without fear of losing them.
8. BlueFire Wired Gaming Earphones
BlueFire Wired Gaming Earphone is the ideal Earphone for gamers looking for lightweight comfort, superior sound quality, and added convenience to play PlayStation 4, Xbox one PC, Laptop, and Mac Games. It’s very comfortable in your ear, and its mic rotates at a 120-degree angle for a better fit.
BlueFire earbuds features:
- Compatible – with the extension cord, it’s suitable for Phones, PC, Laptops, Gaming Consoles, etc.
- Light Weight & Comfortable – Memory foam earbuds for continuous hours of comfortable gaming
- Excellent Bass Stereo Sound – give you world-class audio sound
- Noise Reduction – Design creates a superior fit to block out distracting noise. Enjoy gaming without distractions
- Long Cable Length – Over 7 feet! Gives you some space to move around
- Extensions – includes 3 pairs of inner silicon earbuds
Thanks to their boosted and enhanced bass, the Sony MDRXB50AP makes a great pair of gaming earbuds. They are very popular with bass heads, and also they have a great microphone. They’re solidly built with Sony quality. They sound good, and they are at a low price point compare to other earbuds. They are very durable and will be at your side for a long, long time. Relatively heavy and at first impression, you’ll be surprised by the lightweight when you start using them. Ear tips feel very soft in your ear, and you will soon forget you’re wearing earbuds.
Sony MDRXB50AP Features:
- Deep Bass – 12mm dome-type drive delivers powerful deep bass and high audio quality.
- Integrated microphone – talk while you play games
- Hybrid Silicon Earbuds – fits right into your ear and keeps them comfortable
- Tangle-free – Y-type flat cord with slider keeps your earbuds safe from tangling
10. Cooler Master Masterpulse MH710 Gaming Earbuds
When it comes to the best gaming earbuds, Cooler Master is always on the list. It’s built with quality materials and has a great sound quality. Excellently tuned gaming performance, its biggest selling point is the focus FX 2.0 technology that sets the Coolermaster MH-710 apart from the competition.
Coolermaster earbuds features:
- Custom ear tips – get the perfect fit with various ear tips in different sizes & shapes.
- Compatible – 3.5mm connection makes the earphones compatible with PC, gaming console, smartphones, etc.
- High-end Audio – 10mm neodymium drivers ensure Hi-Fi sound revealing gaming experience
- Lightweight – small, light and portable for gamers on-the-go
11. Bose QuietComfort 20
Bose QuietComfort 20 multi-purpose earbuds that will accompany you anywhere you go. Whether you’re traveling or gaming at home. These earbuds have a lightweight, durable and breathable construction accompanied by an inline microphone and easy reach the button that will let you tailor the audio volume or answer/cancel your calls quickly. The earphones are a bit curved and designed to fit most ears. You will also find a USB charging cable and a carrying case to offer you easy and secure storage. According to the user’s ear tips feel soft yet stable while you’re wearing them. QuietComfort 20 used the active EQ and Triport technology, which will offer you an insanely defined bass response and exceptionally defined lows mids to maximize your user’s experience. They also have noise-cancellation.
Bose QuietComfort 20 Features:
- Compatible – works with Apple and Samsung devices
- Noise Canceling – reduces surrounding distractions, letting your audio stand out
- Fast charging time – ~2-hours
- Exclusive TriPort technology and Active EQ – helps deliver lifelike, digital-quality audio.
- Convenient control – all function at your fingertips
12. Betron YSM1000 Earbuds
Heavy Bass Driven Sound & Stylish earbuds by Betron. Easy to slip into a pocket or backpack. Their punchy bass-driven audio output unlocks more detail in every soundtrack, and with a handy built-in microphone making them also really great for gaming. Perfect size, but it comes with a large selection of earbuds in all sizes. Comes also with amazing noise-isolating pair of memory foam.
Betron YSM1000 Earbuds Features:
- Strong Stereo – YSM1000 provides powerful bass enhanced sound with superb musical detail
- Compatible – works with MP3, iPod, iPhone, DVD and CD players, and portable gaming systems.
- In-ear sound isolation – play games without interruption
- Durable – metal earphone with a pleasing design
That quite the list we have here. That’s our Top 12 best earbuds for gaming.
How we chose the best gaming earbuds?
All of these can be found on Amazon. Just click on the pictures or links. I guess it goes without saying that the website is monetized with Amazon affiliate links, so if you decide to buy one of these and click on the link, this blog will receive a small commission.
So which one should you pick? As you know, that’s totally up to you, but to help you pick the best, we created a small buyers guide, so you have some guidelines before you make your final decision. As one looks at purchasing earbuds or in-ear headphones specifically for use during gaming activities, you should consider five factors to get the most out of your money and be satisfied.
As you can imagine, the most important factor that you should value is – audio quality, which varies widely from products. If you can find in features or descriptions that the specific product provides high definition sound, balanced sound, and string bass, that’s a great indicator for audio quality.
Improving sound quality by canceling out external noise with preferred sound is known as noise cancellation. Earphones that rely on noise cancellation tend to provide better audio quality but smaller ear tips that take away comfort points. You may still hear the external noise with noise cancellation but may ignore it because of the clear and preferable sound coming from the earphones.
This method of improving sound quality provides a barrier between external sounds and video effects. Tightly fitting ear tips and larger earplugs better block unwanted sound than less visible earpieces. A combination of good sound quality and well-fitting in-ear earphones will generally give the best quality sound.
All of the listed products are made of quality materials, but that doesn’t necessarily equal durability. Materials such as metal alloy are by their nature more durable than soft substances such as plastic and rubber. If you’re looking for earbuds that will last for a couple of years, this is something you should keep in mind. Also, if you have a dog at home that likes to chew at your stuff, earbuds made out of plastic are not the best choice.
Wireless doesn’t necessarily mean better, but it has some advantages in certain circumstances. Not many brands offer wireless earbuds(unless like headset brands). A wires backup for your earbuds is definitely a plus. If, by some chance, you’re losing signal, you can get back to your audio in seconds.
I personally decided on Razer Earbuds. I just figured I would give it a shot since I’ve never bought anything from Razer before. I guess their earphones convinced me, and they have everything I need—Wireless, Durable, and with hi-def audio. Let’s give them a shot.
Whether game you’re in – csgo, pubg, etc., and whichever console you’re using, either it’s PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PC, etc., you can find something on this list.
Thanks for reading. I hope it was valuable, and let us know which earbuds you decided to buy and why in the comments below. Thank you. Have a good one.
Have a look at:
How to clean your earbuds
Best earbuds with mic
Best wireless earbuds
Best fake AirPods